Ellis & Watts engineers and manufactures custom industrial HVAC systems, heat transfer components, barrier devices, and portable chemical processing and weapons demilitarization facilities to deliver critical temperature, ventilation, air cleaning, and protection requirements for most hazardous classes and divisions. Our experience covers a range of systems with special filtration and air cleaning (in particular, HEPA filters and carbon adsorbers to target chemical, biological, and radiological concerns), critical pressure control for containment, as well as designs to protect personnel and equipment during an event-based condition such as an unplanned chemical or radiological release. From packaged air conditioners operating in explosive and corrosive environments to portable facilities used to dismantle chemical weapons, Ellis & Watts delivers solutions for even your toughest hazardous waste processing application.
The equipment can be designed to meet specific project requirements including - CLICK TO SEE FULL LIST
- a wide range of performance capacities
- extreme ambient temperature conditions
- corrosive and radioactive environments
- critical pressure and leakage performance
- weight and space restrictions
- efficiency, reliability, and life-cycle cost objectives
- analog, relay-based controls to address qualification, cyber security, or EMI/RFI concerns or digital control systems
- impact, shock, and vibration requirements, including mobile applications
- modular construction to address on-site transportation, rigging, and installation constraints
Equipment can be factory performance tested at full- and part-load conditions to document compliance and assure proper operation. Tests can be performed within a wide range of ambient temperatures and humidities to simulate design conditions. EMI/RFI verification testing is also available.