Ellis & Watts designs, qualifies, manufactures, and tests ASME Section VIII process gas heaters for critical applications like chemical weapons demilitarization facilities.
Vessels are custom designed to be reliable and durable.
They can be designed with - CLICK TO SEE FULL LIST
- a wide range of heating capacities
- with various materials of construction
- for ambient temperatures from -65F to +125F
- with shock and/or vibration construction
Process gas heaters can be provided with - CLICK TO SEE FULL LIST
- ASME NQA-1 compliance
- 10CFR50 Appendix B compliance
Process gas heater reliability and safety is confirmed through - CLICK TO SEE FULL LIST
- a factory functional test
- a factory performance test
- a factory hydrostatic or pneumatic leak test
Sample Projects - CLICK TO SEE FULL LIST
- Pueblo Chemical Weapons Demilitarization Facility