With over 60 years of experience engineering, manufacturing, and testing custom systems and components for nuclear power, military, aerospace, hazardous waste, research laboratory, and medical imaging applications, customers within other industrial markets and applications regularly turn to Ellis & Watts for custom HVAC systems, heat transfer and barrier components, and portable structures to deliver critical performance in demanding environments.
Ellis & Watts systems are customized to fit your critical temperature, humidity, pressure, and filtration requirements while operating in demanding ambient temperatures (from -65F to +140F) and harsh environments. Equipment can be provided with partial or complete redundancy to address downtime concerns. The full range of equipment options is manufactured under a robust quality control system, backed by standards compliance, and proven through post-production factory tests.
The equipment can be designed to meet specific project requirements including - CLICK TO SEE FULL LIST
- wide range of performance capacities
- extreme ambient temperature conditions
- corrosive and radioactive environments
- critical pressure and leakage performance
- weight and space restrictions
- efficiency, reliability, and life-cycle cost objectives
- analog, relay-based controls to address qualification, cyber security, or EMI/RFI concerns or digital control systems
- impact, shock, and vibration requirements, including mobile applications
- modular construction to address on-site transportation, rigging, and installation constraints
Equipment can be factory performance tested at full- and part-load conditions to document compliance and assure proper operation. Tests can be performed within a wide range of ambient temperatures and humidities to simulate design conditions. EMI/RFI verification testing is also available.