Ellis & Watts can provide equipment with a variety of direct digital controls for individual components as well as for the complete system.
Ellis & Watts understands that some projects require strict code compliance and has the demonstrated ability to conform to the following codes, among others - CLICK TO SEE FULL LIST
- ASME NQA-1 compliance
- 10CFR50 Appendix B compliance
- Compliance to IEEE 7-4.3.2 Standard Criteria for Digital Computers in Safety Systems of Nuclear Power Generating Stations
- Compliance to IEEE 603 Standard Criteria for Safety Systems for Nuclear Power Generating Systems
- Compliance to IEEE 1012 Standard for Software Verification and Validation
- Damper Actuators to IEEE 382
- Instruments to ASME AG-1 Section IA
- IEEE 344 Seismic Qualification of Class 1E Equipment for Nuclear Power Generating Stations
- IEEE 323 Standard for Qualifying Class 1E Equipment for Nuclear Power Generating Stations
- All equipment is performance and functionally tested prior to shipment to validate safe, reliable operation.