Temperature, humidity, ventilation, and contaminant control are all critical to the successful execution of research processes. Ellis & Watts has the experience and custom flexibility to engineer a system that addresses these critical performance parameters.
Ellis & Watts engineers and manufactures custom industrial HVAC systems, heat transfer components, barrier devices, and portable structures to deliver critical temperature, ventilation, air cleaning, and protection requirements for precision control of research applications. Our experience covers a range of systems with special filtration and air cleaning (in particular, HEPA filters and carbon absorbers to target chemical, biological, and radiological concerns), critical pressure control for containment, as well as designs to protect personnel during an emergency event.
The equipment can be designed to meet specific project requirements including - CLICK TO SEE FULL LIST
- wide range of performance capacities
- extreme ambient temperature conditions
- corrosive and radioactive environments
- critical pressure and leakage performance
- weight and space restrictions
- efficiency, reliability, and life-cycle cost objectives
- analog, relay-based controls to address qualification, cyber security, or EMI/RFI concerns or digital control systems
- impact, shock, and vibration requirements, including mobile applications
- modular construction to address on-site transportation, rigging, and installation constraints
Equipment can be factory performance tested at full- and part-load conditions to document compliance and assure proper operation. Tests can be performed within a wide range of ambient temperatures and humidities to simulate design conditions. EMI/RFI verification testing is also available.